Clear Aligner Therapy
Clear Aligner Therapy is an alternative to using conventional, fixed metal braces whereby your teeth can be gently and strategically moved over time to improve their position.
The benefits include:
Further information and the process:
- More hygienic and less painful than conventional braces.
- Virtually invisible and therefore aesthetically more discreet than conventional braces.
- Moving, not removing enamel from your teeth.
- Minimally invasive treatment and reduced likelihood of extractions.
- We use a series of clear, removable trays to straighten your teeth - these are changed every 1-2 weeks.
- Appointments with your dentist for Aligner Therapy are generally every 6-8 weeks.
- The aligners are worn for around 22 hours per day and are easily removed when eating, drinking, brushing or flossing.
- The aligners are worn in the order prescribed by your dentist.
- At the end of the treatment retainers are worn to maintain your smile!